When you are born you’re handed your “boat” or fruit comparison for a vagina and sent on your way. No instructions or guide as to how to use it and no room for negotiating what size color or shape you get.
We have a choice to get new parts if you feel necessary or just rock with the sex parts you’re born with.
When we started having sex we were not masters but eventually you start to learn what works or doesn’t work for you. I’ve always been interested in the best techniques for certain size/shape penises and best moves for the women or men to work with those variations.
85% of men are under the misconception that the population’s penis size is larger than it actually is. An average erect penis is 5.5- 6.2 inches
“When it comes to great sex, size does matter — but not in the way most of us think, says Darius Paduch, Ph.D., director of Sexual Health and Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College.
“A bigger penis in no way guarantees a bigger orgasm for a woman. A more modestly sized guy who knows how to use his penis well can help a woman achieve a better orgasm than a man who has a penis porn stars would envy” Paduch says.
This world will lead you to believe that every woman wants a man with a BD (think about it) but honestly a decent length and nice girth does it for a majority of women. I would only imagine having a complaint about an extremely small or extremely large member because you’ll be left unsatisfied either way. At the end of the day you just need to be confident with yours and know how to “motion that ocean” So let’s lock down the moves that work best for you.
Doggy: gets you in deep, keep their back arched, thighs together and you lean all of your body weight while thrusting in.
- Use pillows — in missionary position. Use pillows under your partners butt and position legs on shoulders or knees to their head to penetrate deeper
- Rub her clitoris while penetrating
- Get really good at 4 play, it gets your partner warmed up and oral climax will help if you’re not able to reach their Gspot internally
Any position will be successful!
- Try different variations of Doggy/Missionary/partner on top
- Use pillows to elevate your partner, helps you hit different angles
Large/XL size can hurt by tearing the skin right around the vagina or hitting the cervix.
Partner on top, gives them control of how deep they can handle.
Missionary with no lift from pillow, allows you to hit the Gspot without going too deep.
- Spend time on 4 play to get your partner warmed up and well lubricated before penetration
- Slow motions especially in beginning!
- Use lubricant to help ease your penis in and out with minimal friction *don’t get cheap lube*
- Shallow thrusting — when you only insert 1–2 inches of your penis. Combine that with one or two slow deep thrusts in between. Pick positions that use this so you’re not hitting cervix
A curve in the penis can be like hitting the jackpot because it helps hit Gspot well, but you should know best positions for your curve.
Up — Missionary or pogo stick where the man stands with woman legs wrapped around him
Down — Doggy will give direct way to g spot
Right or left — Missionary creative positions where you lift one leg to get in deep and hit the g spot. Depending on your curve lift the opposite leg
Size even affects your partners performance. When giving oral pleasure a small,medium or large size penis requires different attention.
Small — best take him all in and also focus on the tip
Medium — use a hand and your mouth combo
Large — use one or two hands and mouth, if your having trouble fitting it all in your mouth I suggest using your hands (and lots of spit) and let your mouth focus on the tip and balls.
In conclusion connect with your partner, and work what your magic! And as always be safe!